tirsdag 1. desember 2009

More christmas!

I have been making a lot of christmas related items lately, I really love christmas and all that comes with it. I like to decorate for the holidays around the house, and I allways like to have something new to put on display.
I made this tablerunner with some inspiration from a norwegian designer (Lise Bergene). It was simple and easy to sew. I sewed on some buttons from my "treasure chest" and quilted it with some stippling. It's a little untraditional in the colours, but I really like it:-)
The tabletopper was a lot of work, but really fun to make! I used a lot of different christmas-fabric for the dresden plates, and solid white for the background. Solid red and a red/white fabric for the sashing and border. And for the binding I used a red, white and gray striped fabric. To me, this says christmas all over:-)


2 kommentarer:

LeKaQuilt sa...

ÅÅååå så fine de er! Kjenner igjen designet til Lise Bergene, den ble veldig fin som løper :o) Men jeg må få gi litt ekstra skryt til duken din med Dresden plates - nydelig !!!

Gina sa...

They are great

Love and hugs Gina xx