tirsdag 29. juni 2010

Some more photos from the wedding:-)


First, a photo of the beautiful church, Hoff Kirke in Lena, my home town:-)
The church is very old, built between 1150-1200.



Here we are, just after we got wed, inside the church. The beautiful altar is very old, dated 1664.


On the church steps:-)



Our ride for the day, too bad it was raining, so the top had to be up.
1969 Cadillac.




Beautiful wiew from the place we had the party, down to Mjøsa, the biggest lake in Norway.



The waltz:-)



And the last photo for today, my wedding boquet, wich I made my self.


I'll be back soon with some sewing related posts!

3 kommentarer:

katha sa...

Hello Dear!:)
OR YOUR AMAZING!:)
I wish you a lot of happiness!:)
Big hug
Katha

delphi7 sa...

Congratulations and I hope you will both be very happy! It looks like the wedding was beautiful.

Maria sa...

Congratulations to you both. Wishing you a long and happy life together.