søndag 10. april 2011

Using my stash...

I'm trying to use some of my stashed fabrics, but that is easier said than done...
It is so much of it!

Anyway, I made this bag from stash fabric, I think it's a very cool color combination.
When my DH saw it he said: "Oh, hunting colors!"
I didn't even think about that until he said it, but I think it was in my mind somewhere when I picked the fabrics. Green and orange is the colors of his hunting jacket:-)


This is another Keyka Lou pattern, I'm so happy I found her shop...
The patterns are so easy and accurate that it's a dream to sew from them.


Even zippers are easy:-)


2 kommentarer:

toja sa...

Enda en flott pung!

Britt Helen sa...

Så kjekt å se at du fortsatt slanker restestoffer :) Og du, jeg må innrømme at jeg har snusa på Keykalou-mønstrene jeg også. Tror nok det blir en "snus" til ;) Ha en flott dag Synnøve :)