søndag 16. oktober 2011

Mug Rug Swap adventure 3.

I joined this swap for the second time, and this round there was a holiday themed swap. The twist was that our swap partners could choose their holiday!

My partner had chosen Thanksgiving as her holiday, so that gave me a challenge. We don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Norway, but I did my best and came up with this!


Maybe it's not exactly Thanksgiving, but at least it's autumn themed, and as my swap partner said that she likes rich, warm autumn colors, I think this will be ok.

I added some cute little details, buttons, crochet leaves and rick rack. I'm happy with the mug rug, and I hope the recipient will be too. It was sent on a long journey yesterday!


Have a nice sunday!

3 kommentarer:

Timi sa...

I love your mug rug!!!! It's fantastic and I think it's perfect for Thanksgiving!!!
The little details are really cute!!!

Kentish Keg-Meg sa...

This little mug rug is fantastic. love the colours and the details.

Unknown sa...

Åhh, det er den flotteste mug rug'en jeg har sett, ever.... :O)
Blir ikke mottageren fornøyd så vet ikke jeg..... ;O)

Utrolig flott den puten du har fått, likte så godt broderiet på toppen og teksten ned på den ene siden... :O) Garnet så også veldig deilig ut!

Ønsker deg en strålende dag på Minnesund! Her hos meg er det -6 nå, så det er helt tydlig at vinteren står for dør!

klem