lørdag 30. juni 2012

Swap mania! ...And some other things:-)

Oh boy I have a lot to show you!

When I made the napkins for Table Top Swap 1, Nanette contacted me and asked if we could have a sideswap.
I said yes right away, because I have been following her photostream in Flickr for a long time, and I admire everything she makes.
I made her these napkins, kind of the same style as the other ones I made, but still very different.
She got them yesterday, so now I can show them to you:-)



Next up is the RATZ swap magnets I made!
I had so much fun with these, and I am happy to say that my swap partner loved them!
I think I might make some of these for my self as well...




I also made a mini quilt for a swap a while ago, and my partner got it, so here it is:


This was my first ever paper pieced project, and I am very happy with the end result, It was much easier to paper piece than I thought it would be.

This was an open swap, so the person i sent to, also sent to me.
I LOVE the quilt I got!
Look at this beauty:


If you read this Jen, thank you so so much.

She also sent along beautiful extras:



I think I have to make two blog posts about all the swapping and other stuff, so I'll see you tomorrow!
Have a nice weekend:-)






2 kommentarer:

Timi sa...

You have made beautiful things!!!
No wonder everyone wants a swap with you :o)))!!!
Have a nice week!!!

Arien sa...

Your works are nicely done. My favorite is the paper pieced project. Arien