tirsdag 31. juli 2012

RATZ swap for July -Needlebook.

This was so much fun to make!
I enjoy the process of creating something from scratch so much, and this was no ecception.
For July we were going to make a needlebook for our swap partner. I always wanted to make one, so I started at the moment we got the mail about who our partner was.
I had mostly free hands on this one, because my swap partner was very open about her likings.

So, here are the needlebook:







I'm really enjoying making crochet edges, so you will probably see a lot of that from me in the future.

Details about this needlebook:

-Made by me, no particular pattern, but with lots of inspiration from other bloggers and Flickr users.
-Appliqued leaves, ticker tape style.
-Linen and cotton fabrics, with felt for the "pages".
-Crochet edging in teal cotton yarn.
-Closure with wooden beads in the ends.

My swap partner in The Netherlands got her needlebook, and I'm so happy she liked it!

Now I'm stalking the postman to see if my needlebook will be arriving soon:-)
There are so many great entries in the ratz swap group, so I can hardly wait to see which one is mine.




7 kommentarer:

Marit sa...

Love it! Inspired me to join the RATZ swap:) PS: know of any other young quilters/sewers in our area (I'm in Rælingen)?

Maria sa...

I really like the neddle case you have made...Lovely crochet edge.

Timi sa...

Just perfect :o)!

Deborah sa...

This is just adorable!! I love the crochet edge......I love everything about it!

Amy DeCesare sa...

Once again, the crochet edging is the perfect finish to a project that is already beautiful!

Unknown sa...

Så utrolig mye fint du har sydd i sommer..., blir så inspirert av å kikke innom deg..., får så lyst til å sy. Jeg har knapt tatt frem symaskinene i sommer, har ikke hatt ånden over meg! kanskje i helgen... :O)

Ha en god helg!

NB: er du på facebook?

Claudine sa...

J'aime beaucoup !!