søndag 12. august 2012

Random photos of things I made and swaps received:-)

I think I'll just show and tell:


I swapped fabric with Melanie, and boy, did she spoil me!
All of these fabrics was in a big package for me the other day.
I don't know how I can ever thank you for all these lovely fabrics:-)




This bag was made by me, and designed by me:-) I made it up as I was sewing, and it was so much fun! I might even try to write a pattern for something like this, allthough I have no idea how to do that. Do you think anyone would be interested in that?


My Modern Quilted Pillow Swap came, all the way from Australia.
This is so lovely, and it goes really well with my sofa.
Thank you so much, Kirsten.


I also got a gorgeous needlebook for the RATZ swap, from Aletta in The Netherlands.
The swap mamas had a little fun with us this round, because Aletta was also the one I sent my needlebook for. Look at the gorgeous needlebook, the buttons and the color catchers! Thank you so much!


I joined the Scrappy Mug Rug swap on Flickr, and this is my Mug Rug for my secret partner. I have never made hexies before, and it was a lot more fun than I thought it would be! I embroidered a little detail and made a crochet edging. I hope my partner will like it!



I'm also in another swap at the moment, the Modern Scrappy Bits swap, where we are swapping a small handmade item and fabric scraps. I hope this will be something my partner likes, but I still have plenty of time to make something else.
I love flex frames, they are so much fun to sew.




So, at last there is this baby quilt that I made for a little relative we are visiting in Sweden soon. I had a blast sewing this, and I was able to use a lot of scrappy pieces I got from Melanie. I love fabric scraps, they add so much life to any project.

I hope our new little relative and her mom and dad will like the quilt:-)

Phfeeew that was a lot of photos!
I am now ut to date with my blogging, not bad, huh?

I hope all of you get to have a great week!








2 kommentarer:

Timi sa...

So many swaps you've joined, so many wonderful gifts you made!!!
Thanks for the photos!!!
Have a great week! :o)

Maria sa...

You have made a lot of beautiful gifts for your swaps and also received lovely things..
Your little round bag is gorgeous.
I have never used flex but have received a purse with it in and I love it.
the baby quilt is just so beautiful. I am sure it will be loved very much.