fredag 31. august 2012

Srappy mug rug swap.

Look what I got in my mail today!


I signed up for the "Scrappy Mug Rug Swap" on Flickr earlier this summer.
I have been following the group for a long time, but this was the first time I signed up for the swap.
I'm so happy I did!
 
 Ruth made me this amazing mug rug in my favorite colors. She used fabrics I love (look at that text fabric for the background) and added so many sweet details (embroidery, rick rack etc). I can't imagine placing a mug on this, I will have it on my wall for everyone to see instead.


The label is so cute and the backing fabric is lovely.


Ruth also made this tiny, cute pincushion. I can't belive how small the pieces are in this paper pieced block. It is so lovely.


Here it is! My whole package. Ruth sent me some color catchers (not sold in Norway - too bad) and cute green rick rack. I am so lucky to have this!

Thank you to my sweet swap partner Ruth:-)




5 kommentarer:

Timi sa...

This rug looks so lovely!!! And the tiny pincushion is great!!!
You got a wonderful surprise! :o)))

Maria sa...

I agree, your Rug Mug is gorgeous and I love your wee pincushion.
Colour Catchers are really good so they were a great gift for you especially because you can't buy them in Norway.

Deborah sa...

This is all fabulous! I can see why you would be thrilled!

QuiltingCyclist sa...

What a darling mug rug and pin cushion. Just perfect!

Anonym sa...

I'm glad you played along this time! Yours was so fun to make!!!