søndag 4. mars 2012

I'm on a roll!

I started sewing again, and I was going to finish some UFO's that has been waiting far too long... But inspiration struck me yesterday, so the UFO's had to wait a little longer!

 I was playing with my scrap fabrics, and I found some teeny tiny 1,5 inch squares. So I cut some more and combined them with white, and made this little tabletopper!


Lots of colors combined with white, that's my favorite:-)



I quilted it with a stipple, and now I'm going to wash it so it gets crinkly and soft.



I started another small tabletopper too, they are great for practicing free motion quilting.

Have a great sunday!


4 kommentarer:

Maria sa...

a great finish. lovely coulful table topper.love the photo in the snow

Annette - MyRoseValley sa...

Beautiful! What patience considering those are 1,5 inch squares. Bless you for that. :D Fab scraps!

Angie sa...

Adorable!

Jamie sa...

Love all of the pretty, bright colors!