torsdag 22. oktober 2009

I'm a lucky girl!

I Am Such a lucky girl, I have had the most wonderful surprises in my mail this week. I'll write about the first one now, and the other one tomorrow:-)
I am participating in the friendship bag swap at quilting gallery, and some weeks ago I sent this bag to Claudine in France.
Alltough I have not recieved the bag from my swap partner yet, I know it's on it's way:-)
But while browsing the flickr group for the swap, I got in touch with a wonderful woman that asked me if I would like to swap a bag and a quilting magazine with her! Of course I said yes:)
So I made her this bag and filled it with some fat quarters and another surprise, and sent it on it's way to the US:-)
She sent me a nice email when she got it, so now I know I can post a picture.
A couple of days later I got this nice surprice in my mail! A really cute bag with a paper-pieced heart and six wonderful fat quarters of 30's reproduction fabrics, wich I love! She also included a piece of Americana fabric, that are so nice. And ofcourse the McCalls quilting magazine, with a lot of nice projects that I will try sewing. And se had put in a pattern for a cute doll, I will try making that one as well.


I am really happy with this generous swap, Deborah! I love the bag and the goodies you sent me:-)
Tomorrow I will write about the stitchers angel swap, I recieved a wonderful package today, and I have a lot of pictures to share:-)








1 kommentar:

Inger sa...

Så heldig du har vært. Dette må være moro å være med på. :-)