fredag 16. april 2010

A little early for this, but...

..I took a dive in my UFO box, and this is one of the tings I finished yesterday! I had this stitchery done before Christmas, but it ended up in the box somehow.
I used ricrac together with the border, and I think it gave the wallhanging a nice effect. Solid red for the binding.


I freemotion quilted it, still practicing on that! But I am getting better...

At last, a photo from my garden, spring is finally here! I love it when the first flowers are blooming:-)


Have a nice weekend!

3 kommentarer:

Timi sa...

You have beautiful flowers! It means spring has come at last :o)...
Lovely wallhanging, nice colour!

Gina sa...

Love the wallhanging. The idea of using the ric rac as an edging is a great effect

Love and hugs Gina xxx

katha sa...

wonderfull! wonderfull!!!!!! :o))