mandag 18. juli 2011

Time for some swapping!

I joined several swap's over at Flickr, and this is the first one finished.

In the "Pretty Little Pouch swap 2" I got a wonderful partner, and I think she will like this. It's a small pouch (5"x 8"), and I loved making it!

This is the back of the pouch. Sorry about the ugly piece of paper on it, but there's a name behind it. I don't want to spoil the surprise, just in case she happens to read my blog.


This is the front.

I made half of a Dresden plate from scraps and sewed it on a very rough piece of linen (from IKEA).

The pattern I used is the Keyka Lou Inset Zip Pouch, but I gave it my own twist.


The zipper came from my grandmothers stash, I'm so happy I can use the things from her. I added a colorful piece of ribbon to the zipper pull.



I hope my partner will like this as much as I do! It's been a very fun pouch to sew, and I enjoyed using linen.

Now I'm off to find some goodies to put in the pouch! I think I have a couple of things in mind:-)


1 kommentar:

Desiree sa...

This is wonderful, I love your taste in fabrics :-) You combine them very well. Hugs from Desiree