lørdag 15. oktober 2011

Swaps... Again!

First, I would like to take the opportunity to tell my readers that today is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day. This is a cause that needs more attention.

I will light candles this evening, and I hope you will too.



Now, to something completely different!
I had a great mail day yesterday:-) 

My Pretty Little Pouch arrived!
It came all the way from Florida, USA, and it is the most gorgeous project pouch. 


I love the details, stitchery, YoYo's, the zipper pull... Beautiful!
The green text fabric is great.


There were extras in the pouch too.
Beautiful, hand dyed yarn from Chile, and a crochet pattern.
This yarn is gorgeous, soft, and it has a great color. 


And another pretty little pouch!
Lovely green fabric, and with pockets inside.

I love all of my presents, thank you from the bottom of my heart to Jeannie in Florida! 
She is such a great swap partner.

1 kommentar:

Timi sa...

You've got beautiful presents!!!
I like the color of the yarn, too!

I didn't know that today is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day...I would like to send you a BIG hug!!!♥♥♥