søndag 20. november 2011

The last of my swaps.

As I told you yesterday, I have a couple of more things to show you. 
First, the "Pretty Little Pouch Swap", which I sent to Megan in Los Angeles.
She got the package, and I think she liked it.
I made this pouch from the Curvy Clutch pattern from Keyka lou.
I really loved sewing this clutch, I had fun choosing fabrics, quilting the linen and playing with different types of wrist bands. I ended up using a chain.




The last swap I was in, was the "Goodie Bag Swap", where we sew bags for a secret partner and send it filled with some scraps and if we want to, some other extras as well.
I had a lot of difficulties with this swap, I made three bags before I was happy with the result.
Again, I used a Keyka Lou pattern, this time it was the "Lots of Pockets Tote" pattern.
I love the result, but my partner didn't receive her package yet, so I can't tell you where I sent it. But here it is:



I have decided that this was my last swap in 2011, I need to focus on Christmas presents and other things. I'll get back to swapping next year!

3 kommentarer:

Timi sa...

These bags are fantastic!!! The colors, the fabrics!!! You were really busy :o)))!

Mari sa...

Knallfin clutch ! Elseker lin og orange. Kjempefin. Og den grå..knallfin den og.

Melissa sa...

I love my bags! Thank you for being such a fantastic partner!