torsdag 26. november 2009

I'm back!

Finally I have been sewing something! I'm so sorry for not blogging the last weeks, but I just had nothing to show you... I have been ill for two weeks and has not been able to sew. But now I am so inspired, after seeing so many wonderful blogs and shops online... (there was a lot of time online for me while I was ill)
This is the first thing I want to show you, a small bag for christmas.
This is made from tiny scraps that was leftovers from this project, the triangeles are small! But it was fun sewing this, using some trims and ric rac...
This would be really nice to give away for christmas with a tea-cup, some tea and some chocolate in it. So that's what I'll do:-)

1 kommentar:

Gina sa...

I'm glad you are feeling better. I love the bag

Love and hugs Gina xxx