lørdag 28. juli 2012

RATZ and Table Top Swap.

Wow, another blog post from me already!?!
I have to show you some of the things that came in my mail for the last month or so...
I'm swapping a lot, so it's very exciting to wait for the mail every day:-)
The RATZ swap is going on once a month, and I have been lucky to have great swap partners.
The june swap was for magnets, and when I got mine, I was so excited! They are very pretty, and so "me". Take a look!


I love the felted hearts and the rick rack roses. They are now placed on my fridge!
Thank you so much, Nan (Crazy Knitter)!

I also recieved my wonderful table runner from the Table Top Swap 2.
It is gorgeous! Lovely, bright colors and text fabric, and I love the shape!
My swap partner also sent some lovely extras, two place mats, a spool of thread and measuring tape ribbon. I love it all.







Thank you so much, Dusty911!


Now I'm off for some quality time with my sewing machine, I started my summer vacation this weekend, so I have lots of time to sew:-)

Have a nice Saturday!





2 kommentarer:

Maria sa...

You have received some lovely gifts..
Have fun in the sewing room.

Timi sa...

You got beautiful surprises!!!
Have a nice weekend! :o)