torsdag 11. august 2011

Some more swapping!

I was so lucky to have a partner that sent my "Make Mine Modern" swap very early!

Well, I'm not that fast, I'm afraid, but I am now finished with the swap, and it's going in the mail today!

I made a project pouch, wich my partner wished for. I hope she likes this, I know it's made in colors she loves.

This is the back of the pouch,with a pocket and a cute frog button.


Here is the front, I made a wonky log cabin block and added some hand stitching details.

The pouch has two interior pockets as well.


I also made this mini quilt, and I hope she likes it.

It was great fun to sew the tumblers and to add the little quote...

And as you may have noticed, I really love buttons! So the flower had to be there:-)


Here are the whole package, minus the mini quilt.

I hope my swap partner will enjoy it.

(There are a couple of surprises that didn't make it into the photo)



1 kommentar:

Oddbjørg sa...

Dette må vel mottakeren bli glad for!
Ha en fin dag!